abas Business Software
Founded in 1980, ABAS is a leading provider of flexible next generation ERP and eBusiness solutions. abas Business Software serves mid-market manufacturers and distributors focusing on Engineer-to-order, Make-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order, and Made-to-Stock environments.
More than 2,700 customers have chosen abas Business Software as their long term ERP provider. ABAS has an impressive 93% customer retention rate. Here’s why:
- Ultimate Flexibility: abas ERP’s multi-tier architecture is the most flexible solution on the market.
- Current for Today’s Business Needs: abas ERP can be integrated with SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, Open Office, and Google Aps and includes mobile solutions, business intelligence, and document management.
- Easy Implementation: Flexibility of the software and efficient implementation strategies. abas implementations are 25% quicker than industry standards, delivering a consistent ROI for abas customers.
- Experience: 30 + years of experience assure a reliable, predictable and effective implementation methodology.
- Great ROI: With the extensive range of functions, its flexibility, and ease of use, abas Business Software has been distinguished as having one of the best price/performance ratios in the industry.
- Regular Upgrades: abas Business Software‘s continual upgrade strategy guarantees their ERP software will be just as reliable in the future as it is today. A new version of the abas Business Software is provided each year adding new functions and adopting new technologies, ensuring abas users are always up-to-date with the latest technology. The abas up¬grade strategy ensures that each annual upgrade is seamless and re¬quires no reimplementation.
- Select Your Plaform: abas runs on Linux, Unix and Windows servers. ABAS has supported Linux since 1996 because of its low costs, great stability and excel¬lent performance. On the client side, abas supports Windows 98 and newer, ASCII terminals, Linux clients, Mac clients, and distributed de¬vices like smart phones, barcode readers, RFID, badge readers, and biometric devices.
- Customizability: abas can take your company‘s specific requirements such as business processes, screens and database structures, and easily integrate them into the ERP software and change them to fit your organizational structure. When annual upgrades are completed, your individual modifications such as screen fields, custom reports, new functions and macros will not be affected and you can continue using the same functions made for your individual business.
- Total Customer Satisfaction: abas was named number one in customer satisfaction in four con¬secutive ERP studies published by the Konradin Group. abas ranked first in price/performance ratio, functional fit, stability, ease of use and upgrades. ABAS’s strong customer focus has resulted in a 93% customer retention rate since its inception in 1980. The company still has retained most of the customers who implemented the soft¬ware over the last 30 years.
- User Friendly: The intuitive user interface, process based screen structures, easy online help and data visualization allow users to work securely, intui¬tively, and effectively with abas Business Software. Whether browser based or using the graphical user interface; you decide how you run abas ERP.
- International and Multi-lingual: abas Business Software is multi-currency and offered in 30+ langu¬ages, with additional languages available upon request. Customers can work within the same database in different languages, enabling simplified workflow and communication between foreign subsidia¬ries. It also creates a benefit for companies who deal with customers or vendors in foreign countries. Their network of international partners and localization expertise is ideal for any company looking to expand abroad and integrate their ERP system globally.
abas Business Software Spectrum of Performance includes:
• Material Management/MRP
• Production / PPC
• Financial accounting
• Fixed asset accounting
• Material valuation
• Cost accounting
• Group accounting
ERP software for production
abas ERP is a complete solution for custom manufacturers, including CRM, purchasing and sales, scheduling, production, materials management, production planning and control (PPC) and accounting. A fast ERP implementation, high customer satisfaction, internationality, an excellent price/performance ratio, investment security and user-friendliness are only some of the strengths of abas ERP software.
ERP software for distribution
abas Distribution is the ERP software for small and medium-sized distribution and service companies. The material requirements planning system (MRP) supports all business areas, such as forecasting, CRM, purchasing, sales, warehouse/logistics, financial accounting, cost accounting and fixed asset accounting.
Software for eBusiness
abas eB functionality includes Webshops, sales order tracking, service processing, and customer and vendor portals. The eBusiness suite is managed through abas ERP, so website information is automatically updated when changes are made within abas ERP. abas EB includes tools that make customization and expansion easy.