2002 Summit Blvd. Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30319 I USA
Product: Ross ERP
CDC Software (NASDAQ: CDCS) is a global provider of on-premise and cloud enterprise and supply chain software applications and services.Ross ERP is a comprehensive ERP solution for process manufacturers in the food and beverage, life sciences, chemicals, metals and building materials industries. Our solution is built from the ground up for specifically for process manufacturers, accommodating products, by-product, co-products, recycling and all the intricacies that processors deal with every day. Ross ERP has helped over 1200 process manufacturers worldwide to manage their manufacturing operations with recipe/formula and yield management, quality control, inventory management, complex product costing, and streamlined regulatory compliance.
Our Ross in the Cloud subscription based solution offers the same functionality as our on-premise Ross ERP application, in either a SaaS or PaaS environment.
You can expand the functionality of Ross ERP solution with these other integrated Ross Enterprise applications:
• Demand Planning and Advanced Production Scheduling
• Contracts and Chargebacks
• Business Intelligence / Analytics
• Business Process Management
• Document Management
• Mobile Data Collection
• Product Lifecycle Management
Ross customers consistently validate a fast return on investment. Their accomplishments add to the bottom line and improve the overall business, including:
• Increasing profitability with accurate product costing
• Growing the business with flexible specifications that support multiple processes
• Protecting brands with bi-directional lot tracing to speed recalls
• Improving productivity and cash flow with contract & chargeback management
• Simplifying compliance with complete data collection and reporting
With Ross ERP and extended enterprise solutions, process manufacturers are able to quickly streamline their business processes and improve profitability, while strengthening customer relationships and streamlining regulatory compliance.
Whitepapers by CDC Software: